June 9, 2007

Ten

Some months ago, while on a holiday, as I was sitting and basking in the mountain sun I started doodling in my Moleskine. Ten minutes into it, I came up with a list of ten things that I didn't like about myself. A few cups of tea later my partner and I were hurling similar lists at each other.

Since then I have been making such a list every couple of days...here is one of them.

Ten People I'd like to Dine With

1. Ernest Hemingway

2. Fidel Castro

3. Vijay Anand

4. Robert De Niro (Martin Scorsese could join towards the end of the meal for a coffee!)

5. Christopher Columbus

6. Akbar

7. Kate Winslet

8. Pablo Picasso

9. Bob Dylan

10. People close to me; some fancy place where I'm cooking

So who are the ten people you'd like to dine with?

0 Responses to “Ten”

Post a Comment

Visitors